RtI – Response to Intervention
RtI is a complete web-based tool that will manage the Response to Intervention (RtI) process. All plans, progress monitoring, and data are in one easy to access location which provides a complete picture of each student and his/her progress. RtI will help districts and campuses improve student achievement, determine the effectiveness of interventions, and make better decisions regarding student needs. All of the data is stored historically so that there is a seamless trail of all RtI documentation and plans.
- Consistent forms and documentation throughout the district
- Utilizes the tiered model of intervention in developing plans
- Interventions and Progress Monitoring in all plans
- Documentation from other sources is easily uploaded in pdf format
- Allows for flexibility in plan design based upon district requirements
Contact Us for More Information