Scope of Use
A user may not engage in, foster, or promote behavior that:
- Violates any local, state, or national statute, regulation, or rule, including, but not limited to, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), or the Texas Public Information Act.
- Is abusive, deceptive, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any copyrighted or trademarked materials, intellectual property or proprietary right of another;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Interferes with or disrupts the DMAC Solutions services, servers or networks connected to the services;
- Reverse engineers, disassembles, or decompiles the services or software included in any DMAC web site, software or service.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Ownership of Content
DMAC prohibits the use, modification or reproduction of any Region 7 ESC or DMAC logo, graphic, image, artwork, text, process, interface, tagline or other mark unless express written permission is provided in accordance with its rights under the federal Copyright Act and/or relevant federal or state trademark laws.
Personal content provided by the user/Licensee and stored in DMAC software and web sites is the responsibility and property of the user/Licensee. DMAC does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications submitted and/or inputted into DMAC software or web sites by the user.