Personal Graduation Plans
DMAC offers two modules to help schools create personal graduation plans at the middle school/junior high and high school campuses.
- Advanced Filters – Narrow your list of students by their plan status, advisor, who is at-risk and more with easy-to-use filters
- Batch Operations – Quickly create, delete or update plans for many students at once with available batch operations
- Notes/Files/Forms – Key stakeholders can type text-based notes, attach .pdf documents or integrate FormWorks® custom forms to enhance the information included for each student’s plan(s)
- Audit Trail – View history of changes made to a student’s plan by looking at the audit page
- Print your Plans – Easily print copies of one or more students at a time. The information included on the printed copies can be customized by each school and includes lines to collect signatures from the parents, students, and advisors
Personal Graduation Plans (HS)
- Meets state mandates outlined in HB5
- Gives users the ability to set up courses and track credits
- Quickly identify graduation plan, endorsement(s), program of study and selected courses for students.
PGP Intervention (MS/JH)
- Meets requirements regarding personal graduation plans for middle/junior high students who are at-risk or who have not performed satisfactorily on a state assessment.
Contact Us for More Information