Learning Plans is a complete web-based tool. Create and maintain Accelerated Learning Plans (ALP) or Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) plans for individual students. Access historical plans, progress monitoring, and assessment data from year-to-year.
All plans, progress monitoring, and data are in one easy to access location which provides a complete picture of each student and his/her progress. Learning Plans will help districts and campuses improve student achievement, determine the effectiveness of interventions, and make better decisions regarding student needs.
- Consistent forms and documentation throughout the district
- Utilizes the tiered model of intervention in developing plans
- Interventions and Progress Monitoring in all plans
- Documentation from other sources is easily uploaded in .pdf format
- Allows for flexibility in plan design based upon district requirements
Contact Us for More Information