Passwords for all DMAC accounts must meet the security standards listed below. If it doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, follow the outlined steps for a password reset.
- minimum 8 characters
- no spaces
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number
- at least one special character
Please note: District Administrator accounts cannot be reset using this option. Contact the DMAC Help Desk at 1.866.988.6777 or email@example.com for assistance updating an administrator login.
Below are a few troubleshooting tips for error messages you may get when signing in to DMAC. Remember, we are here to help. If you have any questions, please contact us!
Password Reset Links
- Reset your password using your email address > Click here
- Reset your password using your TSDS number > Click here
- Account not Found – Logins are case sensitive. Try manually typing in passwords in the event a password manager saved the wrong credentials.
- Account Disabled – Account temporarily disabled by DMAC or DMAC administrator at your school for security reasons. Any account not accessed within 12 months from either the last sign in date or the account creation date is automatically disabled in the system.
- Account Closed – The account belongs to a school that has been closed or consolidated. Closed schools are identified through TEA’s AskTED database.
- Account Expired – The account has been permanently deleted due to 18 months of inactivity. This policy exists as a security measure to restrict unauthorized access.
Accessible. Reliable. Secure. Supported.
We pride ourselves on providing stellar customer service. If you would like to talk to a member of the DMAC Help Desk, please contact us! We are available at 1.866.988.6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.