Online Training Opportunities
IMPORTANT: The trainings were developed for CURRENT DMAC’ers with access to high speed internet, a webcam and a larger screen such as a desktop computer or laptop. If you do not meet these requirements, please let us know, and we can make other arrangements.
Each class will be conducted on the ZOOM platform — they will be fast-paced and interactive! You will also have the opportunity to get a Certificate of Completion for 2.5 hours of professional development credit for each course attended.
GREAT NEWS! Aside from the LIVE CLASSES you registered for below, we will also have some on-demand options available this fall that you can listen to on your own time. We will notify everyone by email when they are ready!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Select a day and time from the tables below:
- On most days, we have (3) concurrent sessions going on at one time.
- You can sign up for 1 morning session and 1 afternoon session per day.
- PLEASE NOTE: Select the ‘TEAM/COLOR’ link below to register and reserve your seat based on your user role in DMAC.
- PURPLE = Administrators
- GREEN = Professional Staff & Teachers
- BLUE = Teachers and Technology Staff
Click on a date and application name below to RSVP for a training.
IMPORTANT! You must RSVP to attend and the classes are filling up fast! Click on the < > arrows to view classes the first week in August.