Test Key Scoring Tab in TEKScore
Users can now easily access the scoring portion of Test Keys in TEKScore. After saving the Test Key, click Scoring Tab to change the range or the weight (factor) of a question.
- For rubric-based questions, enter range in the first column (e.g., ‘2’ would have the choice of 0 = no credit; 1=partial credit; 2=full credit)
- Change the weight of questions by changing the number in the second column (factor)
- For rubrics, indicate mastery for grading purposes
- Field test questions without counting against the student’s grade by placing a ‘0’ in the factor or second column
- After entering a rubric, note that the total value of the question changes. To have all questions of equal value, adjust the factor.