Text-to-Speech (TTS) and TAG
TAG assessment items include Text-to-Speech (TTS) capabilities. When the support is enabled, students can use the TTS icon during an online test to listen to the text.
Review and approve TTS content within questions and responses for User item types.
- STEP 1: Identify items that are TTS approved
- STEP 2: Open items and verify content
- STEP 3: (Optional) right click on images to add Alt Text for TTS
STEP 1: Identify items that are TTS approved
- icon Indicates that an item is approved for TTS.
- View icon on the Test Items and Item Library screens in TAG.
- Click the icon or preview.
- Use the button to listen to the TTS for an item.
STEP 2: Open items and verify content
- Click the icon to the right of an item.
- The icon reads the text aloud for TTS.
- If the question and responses read correctly, check approved for Text-to-Speech.
- Click Save.
STEP 3: (Optional) Right click on images for Alt Text
- Right click on an image and select Properties to add Alt Text.
- Text entered will read aloud to students when the TTS support is enabled.
We are here to help!
We pride ourselves on providing stellar customer service. If you would like to talk to a member of the DMAC Help Desk, please contact us! We are available at 1.866.988.6777 or email@example.com.