DMAC Virtual Users’ Meeting
You are invited to attend our annual DMAC Users’ Meeting via a webinar on Wednesday, January 11th at 2:00 p.m. The purpose of our Users’ Meeting each year is to gather users together for knowledge sharing and to provide an opportunity to ask questions or give feedback. This year, we are honored to have Aransas County ISD as our guest speaker.
The webinar will have two sections:
- Tisha Piwetz, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction, Aransas County ISD will highlight how they have implemented Student Portfolio and how it can be a vehicle for easy access to state/local student data, recording parent contact or notes, collecting work samples and documenting plans (i.e., PGP and RtI). Aransas County ISD utilizes DMAC to collect this information so that all key stakeholders connected to the success of individual students can quickly record, filter and find data. Participants will learn how to harness the power of digital documentation to increase efficiency so that less time is spent on paperwork and more time is spent affecting student growth and achievement.
- DMAC team members will be online to share new enhancements coming to DMAC in 2017 (e.g., LPAC documentation). In addition, recently added enhancements such as T-PESS, T-TESS, TEKScore Dashboards will be discussed.
We encourage users to also login and share your best practices or questions you may have about DMAC. There will be an open Q&A session during the webinar where anyone can type comments or questions to be shared with the larger group.
NOTE: For those schools who cannot attend the meeting, we will post a recorded version on our website for future reference here > https://www.dmac-solutions.net/resources/
- Location: Webinar
- Date: Wednesday, January 11
- Time: 2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6876755114839234818
- Guest Speaker: Tisha Piwetz, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction, Aransas County ISD