DMAC Users’ Meeting at Region 7 ESC
You are invited to attend the 2019 DMAC Users’ Meeting at the Region 7 Education Service Center in Kilgore, Texas on Tuesday, January 8th at 9:00 a.m.
This meeting is hosted once a year as a way to gather current users and those looking to preview the software for knowledge sharing and best practices. We also provide everyone with an opportunity to ask questions or give feedback about the features you would like to see added to the applications.
- Speakers from multiple school districts will share tips and techniques used at their school districts.
- DMAC team members will share new enhancements coming to DMAC in 2019 and cover some of the recent updates added since the start of the school year.
We encourage all users to attend and take advantage of this networking opportunity.
- Location: Region 7 ESC – Cedar
- Refreshments: Lunch will be provided
- Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Session: 077686
- Registration Link: https://misweb.esc7.net/mis/myregion7.asp?sessNum=077686
VIRTUAL Users’ Meeting
Can’t make it to Region 7 ESC? We’ll host a webinar on Wednesday, January 9, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. to share best practices and tell you about the latest changes to the software. We are blessed to have two amazing schools participating as guest speakers this year!
- Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- Location: Webinar
- Time: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4806413220117694476
Topics & Guest Speakers:
- Robyn Fender – Lytle ISD
- John Wink, Matthew Todd & Melissa Stiney – Blue Ridge ISD
- DMAC Updates – The DMAC team will also spend time sharing all of the newest features added to the software this school year.