Reminders & Wrap-up for 16-17
You are invited to attend our last DMAC-Live! webinar for the school year onTuesday, May 16 at 3:30 p.m.
During this webinar, we will provide reminders along with some tips and tricks for closing out the year in DMAC. We will also discuss some of the enhancements planned for the 2017-18 school year and answer any questions you may have.
Don’t forget, there is so much you can do with DMAC!
- Data disaggregation (STAAR, TELPAS, etc.)
- Four methods for collecting local assessment data: Scantron Forms, Plain Paper, Online Student Responses and Manual data entry
- 1-click reports (teacher dashboards) in TEKScore
- Student Achievement/Progress Monitoring/RtI
- Appraisals (T-TESS and T-PESS)
- Digital curriculum folders follow students K-12 in Student Portfolio
- Create curriculum maps
- Develop Campus/District Plans with SIP
- Personal Graduation Plans
- TPRI and Tejas LEE
- And much, much more!
- Date: May 16
- Time: 3:30 p.m.
- Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/1676077210086234114