T-TESS: Registering Teacher Accounts
The first time someone accesses T-TESS, they are required to register their account with their TSDS Unique ID (a 10-digit number that your district can provide, if needed.)
- In DMAC > TTESS
- Click Register
- Click Continue to acknowledge Warning message
- The User Unique ID will populate
- Note: If it does not auto populate please see your Campus Administrator for access to your TSDS number
- Enter Birthdate and Gender
- Click Submit
- Complete information
- Enter Email and Click Verify Email
- A pin number will be sent to the email address, enter it in the box and click Verify
- Establish a Security Question and Answer, click Save
- Verify information, click Register
Accessible. Reliable. Secure. Supported.
We pride ourselves on providing stellar customer service. If you would like to talk to a member of the DMAC Help Desk, please contact us! We are available at 1.866.988.6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.